More 30 Day Book Challenge Fun!
18) What book do you absolutely love to hate and why? I've hated books... not often, but it's happened. I'm very reluctant to express that feeling, though, because it's just my opinion!
19) What's your favorite reading genre? Young Adult
20) What is your favorite book you've beta-read? Timeless, by Teresa Reasor (it's published)
21) What is your favorite classic novel? To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
22) What classic novel have you not been able to read, even though you tried? I tried really really really hard, but I just could not get through The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne or Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
23) What's the best non-fiction book you've ever read? Ice Bound: A Doctor's Incredible Battle for Survival at the South Pole, by Dr. Jerri Nielsen
24) Who is your favorite author? This one is haaaaaaaard! Thinking back on my years as an avid reader, I'd have to say JoAnn Ross & Nora Roberts. These two ladies authored my 2 all-time favorite books! I read other subgenres of romance now, so lately, I'd say my favorite authors are Nyrae Dawn, Tiffany King, & Denise Grover Swank.
Jump in on the conversation!
Happy reading & writing!